New for 2018: Super Break launches new overseas short breaks from Bournemouth Airport
European Capital of Culture for 2018 ‘Valletta’ among the new destinations
Chartered flights to eight exciting destinations now available from Bournemouth Airport
Super Break has today announced the launch of a series of exclusive short breaks from Bournemouth Airport, with flights scheduled for take-off in 2018, giving local holidaymakers the chance to visit even more of Europe’s most exciting destinations.
Following the sell-out success of its inaugural flights in January 18 to Akureyri in Northern Iceland, which provide the first direct routes to this incredible part of the country from the UK, Super Break has expanded its offering with an even bigger flight programme scheduled for Winter 18/19. What’s more, Super Break is now offering a not-to-be-missed Midnight Sun experience in North Iceland this summer, for a once-in-a-lifetime getaway and the chance to experience the natural phenomenon of an ‘endless day’.
Hot on the heels of these incredible breaks, Super Break also revealed a new charter service to the Lonely Planet’s #1 city to visit in 2018, Seville, and today announces its biggest ever flight programme, as the short break specialist expands its exclusive services further to launch new flights and in-destination travel experiences to some of the hottest locations in Europe:
- Malta: Mdina & Gozo – Including Capital of Culture 2018, Valletta, Gozo Calypso Island Full Day Tour and Mdina at Nightfall Tour
- Verona, Venice and Lake Garda – Including Lake Garda Discovery and Venice, Jewel of the Adriatic Tour
- Florence, Pisa and Tuscany – Delights of Tuscany, Siena, San Gimignano & Pisa Tour and 24hr City Sightseeing Florence Hop-on-Hop-off-Tour
- Madeira: Funchal & Island Experience – Including Madeira Island Highlights Tour and Funchal Sightseeing Tour
- Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast – Including Dubrovnik – Pearl of the Adriatic Full Day Tour and Best of Montenegro Full Day Tour
- Iceland under the Midnight Sun – Midnight Sun Whale Watching and Lake Myvatn Adventure Nature at its Best Tour
- Incredible Iceland – Including the Search for the Northern Lights Tour and Lake Myvatn Land of Fire and Ice Experience
- Gibraltar: The Rock and Beyond – Including a full day Rock tour with WWII tunnels and a Dolphin Adventure excursion
Katherine Scott from Super Break said: “We’re incredibly proud and excited to be launching our new chartered flight programme, providing holidaymakers from Dorset with a brand-new selection of incredible travel experiences to choose from in 2018. Following the huge demand for our exclusive flights to Akureyri, Iceland, we have expanded the schedule from Bournemouth Airport to now offer unforgettable travel experiences in eight of Europe’s most exciting destinations, helping to connect more holidaymakers to new locations on the continent and beyond, all from their local airport.”
Paul Knight, Managing Director at Bournemouth Airport said: “This is great news and a major expansion of Super Break’s charter flights from Bournemouth, giving local holidaymakers even more choice for short breaks across Europe from their local airport in 2018.”
All exclusive breaks with Super Break include in-destination experiences, central accommodation, return flights, 20kg of luggage, 5kg hand luggage with transfers also included. To book the trip of a lifetime, visit the Super Break website or call 0800 042 0288.