As part of Rigby Group plc, RCA Airports works hard to care for all its stakeholders and is both environmentally responsible and active in the community.
The team at Bournemouth Airport takes its environmental responsibilities very seriously and the airport is committed to being a good neighbour.
In 2007 the airport’s previous owners published a Master Plan for the future development of the airport, including a commitment to reduce the airport’s impact on the environment.
In particular, we seek to minimise the impact of noise from all aspects of the operation of aircraft and the airport, and we take complaints of noise very seriously. Bournemouth was one of the first airports in Europe to implement the WebTrak radar replay system. By using WebTrak it is possible to view all aircraft movements in the vicinity of Bournemouth Airport, to see which aircraft flew where and at what height.
Bournemouth Airport has made significant progress in recent years in minimising its environmental impact and, as new owners, RCA Airports is determined to continue this momentum.
Annual Monitoring Reports and Related Policy Documents
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2008
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2009
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring report 2010
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2011
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2012
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2013
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2014
- Bournemouth Airport Annual Monitoring Report 2015
- Statement of Environment Policy – February 2022
- Travel Plan
- Noise Action Plan Summary
- Bournemouth Airport Noise Action Plan Review 2018
- Departing Aircraft
- Arriving Aircraft
- Continuous Descent Approach
- Night Noise and Night Flying
- Noise on the Ground
- General Aviation
- Moving Into The Area
Whilst at Bournemouth Airport we seek to minimise the impact of noise from all aspects of the operation of aircraft and the airport, we take complaints of noise very seriously. We have a dedicated noise complaints service, where complaints can be recorded by:
- Auto attended telephone number: 01202 364500
- Fax: 01202 364134
- Email: [email protected]
Bournemouth International Airport Limited
All formal complaints will be investigated and receive a written response within 5 working days of receipt of complaint. We may telephone you if you left a message on the voicemail number above in order to discuss your complaint.