Win £1000 TUI Gift Card
Competition closes 31st January 2023 inclusive.
To enter, please fill in your details below:
Terms and Conditions
Bournemouth Airport Competition
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Bournemouth International Airport Limited (company no. 02078270) whose registered office is at Bournemouth Airport Parley Lane Christchurch Dorset BH23 6SE.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except for employees of all divisions of Regional & City Airports Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry and details of how to enter are via bournemouthairport.com and promotion via Bournemouth Airport’s social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email database.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on ‘Tuesday 31 January 2023’. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition are simply complete the entry form to be entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is a £1,000 TUI Gift Card.
- The prize is as stated, no cash or other alternatives will be offered, and the prize is not transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the competition closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of when and where the prize can be collected.
- The prize winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing [email protected]
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.