Win one of the following fantastic prizes:
Competition closes 30th September 2022 inclusive
To enter, please fill in your details below:
Terms and Conditions for Air Festival Competition 2022
- The promoter is: Bournemouth International Airport Limited (company no. 02078270) whose registered office is at Bridgeway House, Bridgeway, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV37 6YX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except for employees of all divisions of Regional & City Airports Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via bournemouthairport.com and promotion via Bournemouth Airport’s social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email database.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on ‘Friday 30th September 2022’. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete the entry form to be entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The top 5 prizes are:
- £500 Travel Bournemouth Airport (a trading name of Fred Olsen Travel) holiday voucher
- Pair of return flights to Venice from Bournemouth Airport with ‘Ryanair’
- £100 World Duty Free voucher
- £100 Meal at a local restaurant with free taxi to and from with ‘PRC Streamline Taxis’
- A year’s FREE parking at Bournemouth Airport
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Pair of return flights to Venice with Ryanair prize is subject to availability and terms and conditions apply. Travel must be taken between 05 January and 23 March 2023 excluding February half term. Both passengers must be aged 18 or over and have valid passports/travel documents.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Jodie Saunders, Marketing Manager, Bournemouth Airport.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify winners when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition data will be shared with Travel Bournemouth Airport a trading name of Fred Olsen Travel Limited whose registered office is 2nd Floor, 36, Broadway, London, SW1H 0BH.
- Prize winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.