Terminal & Aircraft Cleaning Operative
Cleaning of terminal buildings, offices and aircraft. Working individually and as part of a team on a rota to cover operational needs. Uniform and parking provided. Must be able to provide a 5 year checkable history and criminal record.
- Cleaning the terminals and all public places to the highest standard.
- To work within a shift pattern system which provides flexibility of working hours to meet the challenge of seasonal business.
- To provide Aircraft cleaning services to the Bournemouth Airport handling team.
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload
- Great customer service
- Pro active to changing situations
Please note if you have not heard from us within four weeks please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bournemouth Airport employs 200+ team-focused people, responsible for the daily running of the airport across its diverse operation, from exceptional customer services representatives to ground handling operatives and air traffic controllers.
Bournemouth Airport is owned by Regional & City Airports Ltd, the UK’s leading regional airport operator, and is committed to delivering the best service to our passengers and aviation partners.