Bournemouth Airport is looking for an Approach Radar Air Traffic Control Officer. The Unit operates within Class D Airspace and handles a significant mix of traffic, flight profiles & procedures. The role is challenging but rewarding.
Controllers operate varying shifts; ordinarily covering the hours of 06:00-00:00, daily but some later finishes necessary; some lone working is required.
- A current UK CAA Licence with the ADI & APS Ratings
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work as part of a small team & maintain a flexible attitude in relation to shift hours & operational requirements
- In line with Government legislation this position requires a Criminal Record Check. Certain unspent convictions will preclude employment. Applicants must be able to provide a 5-year checkable history, to include self-employment or unemployment.
- A Met Observer’s qualification
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo training in accordance with the approved Unit Training Plan to achieve Validation standard
- Loss of Licence insurance included
How to apply
Please submit a copy of your CV via email to [email protected]. If you have not heard from us within four weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.