We are recruiting for Passenger Assistance Agents
To ensure all passengers with reduced mobility and hidden disabilities are assisted where necessary both in departures and arrivals areas. This will include passengers requiring wheelchair assistance.
- To assist passengers with reduced mobility from check-in through security and onwards to board the aircraft
- Provide wheelchair assistance using both passengers own mobility aids and airport equipment
- To ensure all passengers with reduced mobility and hidden disabilities board flights on time
- To assist all arriving passengers requiring assistance, ensuring they disembark aircraft on time and through arrivals and to car parks if required
- To assist passenger with hidden disabilities and arranging familiarisation visits if required
- To follow airline check in procedures to ensure passengers requiring assistance are checked in and have been assisted as required
- To keep updated with all CAA Disability regulations
- Assist the passenger services team in all areas including arrivals/check-in and boarding areas when needed
The role also demands working outside of the terminal building all year round in diverse weather conditions.
This is a shift working post, often with short notice airport extensions. You will be required to work a flexible shift pattern that will involve early morning, evenings, nights and weekend working.
This job description outlines the current duties required. It is not a comprehensive or exclusive list, and duties may be varied from time to time, which do not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility.
What’s on offer
Competitive Pay, Pension, Uniform. Full training given.
How to apply
If you are interested please read the Job Description then complete the Application Form and return via email. Please send your applications to [email protected].
Please note if you have not heard from us within four weeks please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Bournemouth Airport employs 210+ team-focused people, responsible for the daily running of the airport across its diverse operation, from exceptional customer services representatives to ground handling operatives and air traffic controllers.
Bournemouth Airport is owned by Regional & City Airports Ltd, the UK’s leading regional airport operator, and is committed to delivering the best service to our passengers and aviation partners.