We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Air Traffic Services Manager to join our busy team. This role requires strong management and administrative skills to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our Air Traffic Services team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Air Traffic Team to ensure a safe, efficient and effective Air Traffic service to all users
- Provide clear leadership across the unit – managing team and individual performance
- Coordinate with air traffic control personnel, senior management team and other stakeholders to ensure effective communication and collaboration in operation.
- Establishing procedures and processes to ensure professional and high standards are maintained across all elements of the function
- The MATS will be a fully qualified and licensed Air Traffic Control Officer (ATCO), maintaining at least one Unit Endorsement; in addition to the responsibilities defined for the ATCO.
- Proven track record in the successful Management of Air Traffic Services
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of airport operations & commercial awareness
- Strong knowledge of air traffic control procedures, regulations, and safety protocols
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to make informed decisions in high-pressure situations
- Fully SMS qualified
- UK ATCO Licence holder
- A minimum of 5 years total operational experience with a minimum of 3 years served at a UK airport
You’ll receive benefits including a pension scheme and an enhanced annual leave allowance. You’ll also have access to additional benefits including Cycle2work scheme and discounts with on-site and local retailers.
If you are interested in applying please send your application to [email protected].