We are currently looking for a self-motivated and committed individual to join our busy Inflight Catering and Bond Store team. The main duties of the position are:
- To be a member of the listed team under the CAA, Customs and Food Standards for the provision of In-Flight Supplies and Bond operations at Bournemouth Airport
- To assist in maintaining the integrity of the Bond and Inflight secured areas, ensuring that security passes are in compliance with directions and identifying any security/safety risks
- To ensure all regulatory processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure compliance with Contractual and Service Level Agreements
- To pro-actively assist with specific duties in “abnormal” events, which may arise e.g., snow clearing, aircraft incident/accident, and mass aircraft diversion
If you can work as part of a team and are keen to learn, we want to hear from you. This role would suit anyone who has previously worked within dispatch or a warehouse related role but experience working within an aviation environment whilst an advantage, is not essential as full training will be provided.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible approach to working hours and shift times;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and quick-moving environment;
- Enjoy working individually as well as part of a team;
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a Criminal Record check and provide 5 years of checkable referencing history.
How to apply:
If you are interested please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter/e-mail explaining why you would be suitable for the role to [email protected]
Please note: If you have not heard from us within four weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.