Terminal & Aircraft Cleaners
We are currently seeking Cleaners to work on a part-time basis. The successful candidates will be required to work flexible hours to include weekends and unsociable hours to meet the challenges of seasonal business. This may require the working of additional hours during the summer season and reduced hours during the winter season. The basic salary will remain consistent across all working months.
You will be required to carry out general cleaning of the terminal which will include a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting and emptying bins.
- To operate within a flexible and effective roster to deliver great customer service associated with the provision of cleaning and hygiene duties within Bournemouth Airport buildings and facilities.
- To carry out basic maintenance duties such as industrial cleaning, painting, litter picking, etc. and to assist the Customer Services Department where required in facilities maintenance activities.
- To work closely with the Terminal Duty Officers in the delivery of high-quality customer service throughout the airport facilities.
This role would suit someone with any previous experience as Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner, Domestic Cleaner or any role where cleaning duties have been part of your role.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- You take pride in your work and clean to a high standard;
- You are punctual, reliable and trustworthy;
- You have the ability to be flexible according to operational needs;
- You have an awareness of health and safety procedures;
- You enjoy working alone and in a team;
- You are able to manage your time effectively.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter/e-mail explaining why you would be suitable for the role to [email protected].
Please note if you have not heard from us within four weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.