Bournemouth International Airport currently requires Aircraft Refuelling Technicians to work on an ad-hoc basis. The postholders will ensure that into-plane refuelling is carried out in accordance with Company Operating Procedures and that high levels of customer services are maintained.
- To ensure that all operations are completed to the highest standards in accordance with customer, airport, health and safety, HM Customs, security, environmental compliance and BIAL regulations and procedures.
- Complying with and maintaining the integrity of all Company safety and operational standards.
- Correct recording of all stock movement and sales.
- Operating correct emergency procedures in the event of incidents.
- Acting as the first point of contact with customers and maintaining the highest standard of customer
- service levels.
- Participating in training and maintaining competency in all procedures associated with the handling of Aviation Product and into-plane refuelling operation.
- Maintaining all necessary records on refuelling/product quality activity.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate they have the below skills and should provide evidence of the below in their applications:
- A LGV 1 (C+E) driving license is essential
- Strong customer service skills and experience is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong numerical and data inputting skills are essential
- Strong values around health and safety and experience