This ATSEP role is responsible for the specification, procurement, installation, calibration, maintenance, testing and certification of ATC CNS systems, used to help control aircraft movements as part of the ATM System including Meteorological Systems, Airfield Ground Lighting, and other associated equipment.
Duties will include:
- Undertake the routine maintenance of all ATC CNS Systems in accordance with the manufacturer recommendations, Operational Procedures and CAA SARG regulations.
- Accurately document all work as required by Operational Procedures, and CAA SARG regulations. Ensure procedures are continuously followed and routinely reviewed to maintain quality and safety.
- Undertake routine maintenance and installation of Meteorological and AGL
- Carry out planned maintenance schedules within slippage.
- Maintain personnel competency and recency and provide OJTI to others as required.
- Ensure all work is performed commensurate with acknowledged safety procedures and Codes of Practice.
- Contribute to the Management of change within a safety environment and contribute to risk assessments and workshops.
- Report incidents and contribute to safety within a safety culture.
- Attend courses as directed to provide the level of competence necessary to carry out maintenance on the CNS systems and Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL) to the standards required by the policies, procedures and CAA SARG regulations.
- Shift and On-Call work, which will entail a measure of Lone Working
- Outside work in inclement weather
- Work outside of core
- Periodically visiting other RCA Group Airports as required, to carry out similar maintenance.
- Relevant electronics qualification.
- Experience in an Air Traffic Engineering maintenance
- Have previously held a CAA PTC certificate or are ATSEP qualified.
- Experience of working in a safety focused environment
- Experience in the maintenance of AGL and Met systems
- Qualified or have demonstrable experience of some of the Bournemouth CNS systems.
- OJTI Qualified
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a Criminal Record check and provide 5 years of checkable referencing history.
How to apply:
If you are interested please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter/e-mail explaining why you would be suitable for the role to [email protected]
Please note: If you have not heard from us within four weeks, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.