Do you want to work for a thriving aviation and passenger hub on the south coast of England with huge growth potential? Come and join us at Bournemouth Airport – hiring now!
Bournemouth Airport is looking for an Approach Radar Air Traffic Control Officer. The Unit operates within Class D Airspace and handles a significant mix of traffic, flight profiles & procedures. The role is challenging but rewarding.
Controllers operate varying shifts; ordinarily covering the hours of 06:00 – midnight, daily; some lone working is required.
- Salary: £30,000 for ADI – up to £57,700 with additional ratings.
The successful applicant will require:-
- A current UK CAA Licence; ideally with at least 2 of the required Ratings:- ADI; APP & APS
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work as part of a small team & maintain a flexible attitude in relation to shift hours & operational requirements
- In line with Government legislation this position requires a Criminal Record Check. Certain unspent convictions will preclude employment. Applicants must be able to provide a 5-year checkable history, to include self-employment or unemployment
- A Met Observer’s qualification
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo training in accordance with the approved Unit Training Plan to achieve Validation standard
- Up to £2,000 resettlement allowance
- Loss of Licence insurance included
If you are interested please complete the Application Form and return via email.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you do not hear anything from us within three weeks of the closing date please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.