Meet & Greet Parking
Experience the luxury of dropping off your car and letting us do the parking for you
- Affordable prices
- We’ll park your car in one of our secure on-site car parks
- Leaves you with less distance to walk and more time to check-in
- Upon return, your vehicle will be conveniently close, ready for you to pick up and drive away.
Meet & Greet Parking Map and Directions
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 5556. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
On arrival at the airport, please follow signs for car park 1 and use the GREEN pre-paid lane (right hand lane) and all other lanes for drop-off or if you are turning up on the day.
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
Our Meet & Greet spaces are located directly outside the terminal and are just a short walk to check in.
Entry and exit procedure
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised by our cameras and an orange token will be automatically issued. Take this token and proceed into the car park.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation
Entering Meet & Greet Zone
1. Enter Car Park 1 following the GREEN pre-paid lane and take a token at the entrance barrier.
2. Turn immediate right after entrance into Car Park 1 where you will see a sign for Meet & Greet.
3. Once you have parked in the Meet & Greet zone, simply unload your luggage and go to the Information Desk within the Departures Terminal. Present your entrance ticket and booking reference number to the member of staff and deposit your key. Please note, we only take receipt of your individual car key. Key rings and other keys cannot be accepted.
4. You will be given a receipt, which you should retain for your return.
Leaving Meet & Greet Zone
1. Go to the Information Desk within the Departures Terminal to present your receipt.
2. The member of staff will return your key and direct you to your vehicle, located conveniently close by, in the Meet & Greet
Drive to the exit, insert your orange token, the barrier will lift automatically.
We strongly advise customers to arrive at least 2 hours before departure
When arriving and departing from the car park, please ensure that you have your car park booking reference to hand.
Only vehicle keys will be accepted
Trailers are not permitted.