Win one of the following fantastic prizes:
Competition closes Monday 30th September 2019 inclusive
To enter, please fill in your details below:
Terms and Conditions for Air Festival Competition 2019
- The promoter is: Bournemouth International Airport Limited (company no. 02078270) whose registered office is at Bridgeway House, Bridgeway, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, United Kingdom, CV37 6YX.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Regional & City Airports Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.bournemouthairport.com and promotion via Bournemouth Airport’s social media pages: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on ‘Monday 30th September 2019’. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Complete the entry form to be entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows:- Pair of return flights from Bournemouth Airport to anywhere on their network with ‘Ryanair’
- £200 ‘Holidaze’ Travel Agent voucher
- £100 ‘Hays Travel’ holiday voucher
- Meal at a local restaurant with free taxi to and from with ‘PRC Streamline Taxis’
- Kitvision Escape HD5W Wifi Action Camera with ‘Hurtigruten’
- £50 restaurant voucher in ‘The Navigator’; situated In the departure lounge at Bournemouth Airport
- 3 x 8 days car parking vouchers with ‘Bournemouth Airport car parking’
- Bottle of champagne with ‘Santa’s Lapland’
- £50 Love2shop voucher with ‘Mercury Holidays’
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Jodie Saunders, Marketing Manager, Bournemouth Airport.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.