VIP Airport Parking
VIP Parking is located right outside the terminal building and consists of 28 larger parking bays.
- Ideal when you’re tired, short of time, have small children or heavy bags
- Cancellations or amends up to 10pm the day before you travel
- Complimentary drinks upon arrival to the terminal*
- Extra space between vehicles
VIP Airport Parking Map and Directions
Have a look at our Car Parking FAQs or call one of our car parking experts on 0871 310 5556. Lines are open between 7am and 10pm daily.
* Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
* TWO FREE hot drinks in Joes Cafe or Olive Tree Terminal restaurant when you book VIP
On arrival at the airport please follow signs for Car Park 1. You will find the VIP spaces clearly marked.
Distance and transfer times to the terminal
Our VIP spaces are located directly outside the terminal and are just a short walk to check in.
Entry and exit procedure
Upon arrival at the barrier take a ticket. Once you’ve parked up, display the slip from the bottom of your email confirmation in your windscreen, then head into the terminal building with your ticket and the remaining section of your email confirmation. The Information Desk will need to validate your ticket, prior to check in.
Trailers are not permitted.
Blue badge holders should park in the dedicated spaces within car park 1.The area is marked on the map in grey