Bournemouth Airport plays host to a thriving General Aviation (GA) community. We offer great facilities, in an ideal geographic location. Why Bournemouth......
- An excellent geographic location, with a great weather record
- Save money - cost efficient support services on your doorstep
- Excellent facilities
- A tailor made approach
- Long east/west runway
- Modern radar equipment and navigation aids
- Convenient access to adjacent diverse airspace categories.
- Visiting General Aviation is welcome - contact Signature (exec jets) 01202 583 405 or Bournemouth Handling (light aircraft) 01202 590 888
- Flying clubs and flight school partners
- Flight training slots
- Executive Jets partners
- Part-145 Certification Maintenance suppliers partners.
- 06.30 – 21.30 (Contact us for out of hours requests)
- CAT III ILS on Runway 26; CAT I ILS on Runway 08
- Runway; Asphalt / Concrete: 2271 x 45m
- Accommodates Aircraft up to a Boeing 767-300 and Boeing 747 (light load)
- Class D Airspace within the Bournemouth Control Zone & Solent Control Area
- Adjacent unregulated airspace
- State of the art Primary & Secondary Radars with Mode S capability
- NDB Approaches
- Surveillance Radar Approaches (SRAs) terminating at 2nm
- Radar Vectored or Procedural Approaches available on both directions
- Skilled ATC staff
- On site fuel provision
- Catering facilities (café, inflight, conference)
- Aircraft parking, cleaning, compass swing & engine testing.
Join our community to join us contact:
01202 364 321
01202 364 174