Car Park Booking Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below apply to car park bookings made on this website. Please read through these carefully.
1. This website is owned by Bournemouth International Airport Limited, of Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6SE registered Company Number 2078270 and who are also the supplier.
2. Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
3. You are entering into a contract with Bournemouth International Airport Limited for car parking at Bournemouth Airport, UK for the period confirmed in the online booking process comprising a series of calendar days or part thereof for the dates set out in your booking confirmation. The date of the contract is the date and time of confirmation of the booking as stated on the booking confirmation page and contained in the Booking Confirmation Email sent to the address entered and confirmed by you during the online booking process on the Bournemouth Airport website.
4. A minimum charge applies to all bookings.
5. Bookings must be made no later than 10pm prior to the car park arrival date. All car park bookings are subject to availability and Bournemouth International Airport Limited reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given car park on a given date.
6. The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed by you during the online booking process. All prices are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The price you pay is fixed for the stay duration between the car park arrival and car park departure dates and times that you have booked. The booking is valid for a single park entry and exit during the dates you have booked.
7. You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
8. Your booking is only valid for your designated car park. Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit instructions or use of a different car park will not be refunded.
9. Payment must be made in advance and online. Payment may be made using one of the following payment cards; Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Solo; Switch, American Express, Electron. We reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder's permission or if you are under the age of 18. It will be necessary for your personal data to be disclosed to the relevant card issuer for the purpose of processing and confirming your payment. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the financial institution for the chosen payment method.
10. When you have completed your booking having entered the start and end dates for which car parking is required, we will send you a written confirmation of your booking by email to the address entered by you. You are responsible for supplying a valid email address. Bournemouth International Airport Limited cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure.
11. If you fail to collect your vehicle on the booked return date and time you will be responsible for all additional fees and charges which will be levied at the prevailing tariff for the relevant car park.
12. Subject to Paragraph 13 below, you can cancel the contract no later than 10pm on the day prior to the Car Park Arrival date by visiting www.bournemouthairport.com and following the online instructions. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation to the e-mail address stipulated. No cancellations or refunds are permitted after this time. In the event of any problems, you may alternatively cancel by phoning 0871 310 5556*
*Calls are charged at 10 pence per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary.
13. Certain promotional products can not be cancelled or refunded. If a booking can not be cancelled this will be specified on the booking page of our website.
14. Bournemouth International Airport Limited reserve the right if prevented from supplying the car parking for any reason to cancel the contract or provide a suitable alternative parking location at no extra charge. Bournemouth International Airport Limited will attempt to provide as much notice as is possible. Where this is not possible or alternative parking is not required Bournemouth International Airport Limited will cancel the contract and will refund the payment received in respect of the booking to the credit/debit card used for payment but will not be responsible for any other costs, which you may incur as a result.
15. Bournemouth International Airport Limited are only supplying you with car parking under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation costs or expenses relating to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking, transfer to terminal, airport procedures (including but not limited to checking –in and security) and any subsequent flight/travel arrangements.
16. Although Bournemouth International Airport Limited attempts to provide our customers with a satisfactory service should you have any complaints please use our feedback form.
17. Bournemouth International Airport Limited reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service.
18. The laws of England and Wales govern the Contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
19. All vehicles are parked subject to the Parking Terms and Conditions displayed in the relevant car park and set out below save where inconsistent with these terms or the terms stated in your booking confirmation.
Parking Terms & Conditions
Members of the public use the Airport car parks entirely at their own risk in respect of their persons and/or property.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, members of the public use the Airport car parks on condition that:
1. The Company, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any vehicle or its contents or any property whatsoever other than that which is attributable to wilful misconduct on the part of the company.
2. The Company, its servants or agents are permitted at any time and in their absolute discretion to move any vehicle or other property and the Company will not be liable to any damage caused to any such vehicle or property other than that which is attributable to wilful misconduct on the part of the Company.
3. The users of the Car Park will ensure that their vehicle will:
a) display a valid permit (if applicable).
b) Be parked only in areas designated for that purpose.
c) Be parked only the area(s) allocated (as identified on the permit, if applicable).
d) Not to be parked in such a manner as to cause an obstruction to other users.
4. The Company and its servants and agents reserve the right to refuse admittance to the Airport car parks.
5. Vehicles must be parked in a place designated for that purpose.
6. Acceptance of a ticket binds the holder accordingly.
7. (a) If a breach or infringement of these conditions is committed by the user of the Car Park, then the Company, its servants or agents may at any time, in their absolute discretion immobilise any vehicle by means of a clamp fitted to a wheel of the vehicle.
(b) The clamp will be removed from the wheel of the vehicle upon payment of a charge as determined from time to time by the Company.
(c) The Company, its servants or agents will not be liable for any damage caused to a vehicle as a result of a clamp having been fitted to the wheel of a vehicle other than that which is attributable to wilful misconduct on the part of the Company.
Charges are subject to Government legislation and are inclusive of Value Added Tax.